background

8/14/08

It's a....




I had my ultrasound today and we are having a girl! Good job to all of you who voted XX. I didn't really care if it was a boy or girl, but I was slightly hoping it would be a girl due to all of the cute girl clothes and I wanted to get my craft on and make some bows (we'll see how that goes!). The radiology tech was having a hard time getting some good pictures because the baby was in a bad position and she wouldn't turn. In the picture to the left it looks like she is wrapped in a blanket.
In other good news, we signed on our loan today so we can finally start on our house.

7 comments:

alison said...

Yay, a girl! Congrats! Good luck on the bow making. My friends and I are getting together to make bows. You should come and see what we come up with. Just think of all the cute quilts you can design for your sweet baby.

katrina berg said...

Congrats you two! Can't wait to meet her! And wonderful news on your home loan.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I will find out if we are having a boy or girl in about 5 weeks. I would be shocked if we were having a girl. I would have to make the tech check and re-check because it just doesn't happen too often in that Madsen family. So congrats. But I love my boys.

Jayci said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love making crafts and quilts for your little one!

Fowkes said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited you are pregnant and also that you have a blog!! I found it while just searching through blogs!! It's amazing who you can find! Sounds like life is going good!! We also have a blog at acfowkes.blogspot.com. Maybe we can stay in better touch!!

Liz said...

Megan and Aaron
Congrats on having a girl. Keep updating your blog. We want to hear how you are doing
LIz and Scott

Liz said...

ps our blog is shoogiefam.blogspot.com
email me and I can add you to my going private list
lizzers26 (at) gmail (dot) com