These are too cute! I love the name you've picked too. :)
You are so crafty Meg! Adorable booties!
cute booties. We are so excited for your house! Keep us updated.liz
I'm finally checking out your blog and I love the booties!! I will have to check out the pattern...you will probably be hearing from me with questions! Congrats on the house...very exciting!
I found your blog through my covert methods--very cute!Love the booties! Seely will have pretty feet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are too cute! I love the name you've picked too. :)
You are so crafty Meg! Adorable booties!
cute booties. We are so excited for your house! Keep us updated.
liz
I'm finally checking out your blog and I love the booties!! I will have to check out the pattern...you will probably be hearing from me with questions! Congrats on the house...very exciting!
I found your blog through my covert methods--very cute!
Love the booties! Seely will have pretty feet!
Post a Comment