background

11/13/08

House pics





The baby's room


Working on the shingles (today)




9 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey girl, It looks like you guys are going to have a nice new house, and you look so cute with your little belly! Where are you building?

Amanda said...

Hey Meg. how is everything going?
You guys are building? exciting!!

Fowkes said...

YAY!! That's so exciting to see it looking like a house!! By the way cute prego picture!! You look great!!

Liz said...

moving along. i love the house. Looks like you have a great view from the baby's room
Liz

The Bryan Family said...

Hey Meg, this is Casey. I just came upon your blog and it is super cute. I didn't even know you were pregnant. You look so so good. I hope everything is going good for you guys.

Unknown said...

Wow that is amazing!

C said...

How exciting! I bet you guys can't wait to get into your house. Your such a cute pregnant lady haha : ) Good luck with everything!

Cassie said...

Meg! You crack me up! You look absolutely darling with your big pregnant belly. You are such a basketball figure. You house looks awesome- keep up the good work!

katrina berg said...

hi ther cute momma 2 B :) i love the pic of you standing in the baby's room!