My grandparents recently celebrated their 60th anniversary. What a tremendous example they have been. They have been an example to me in working hard, sewing, cooking, importance of family, and having fun. Grandpa is always ready to work and grandma ready for a game of cards. I'm grateful for our Lake Powell trips and the cabin where our families get together. We have so much fun together. Thanks for everything grandpa and grandma! Love ya.
background
9/23/09
Angel
Our little angel is 9 months! She enjoys getting into what ever she shouldn't be into and eating whatever she can find. I can see the tops of her two bottom teeth, and she really hasn't been grumpy. I think Aaron and I are spoiled.
My grandparents recently celebrated their 60th anniversary. What a tremendous example they have been. They have been an example to me in working hard, sewing, cooking, importance of family, and having fun. Grandpa is always ready to work and grandma ready for a game of cards. I'm grateful for our Lake Powell trips and the cabin where our families get together. We have so much fun together. Thanks for everything grandpa and grandma! Love ya.
My grandparents recently celebrated their 60th anniversary. What a tremendous example they have been. They have been an example to me in working hard, sewing, cooking, importance of family, and having fun. Grandpa is always ready to work and grandma ready for a game of cards. I'm grateful for our Lake Powell trips and the cabin where our families get together. We have so much fun together. Thanks for everything grandpa and grandma! Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Megan! I found your blog from Cassie's! How is everything! Your little girl is so cute!!
You need to update! I am your only other comment from November!! haha! Anyway, we are making our blog private, send me your email to nettieo@gmail.com for an invite! I hope all is going well with your family!
Post a Comment