She is SO cute! It was fun to finally meet her at Emily's shower! And its always so good to see you! I found your blog through Jason and Heidi (I hope you don't mind) and just wanted to let you know that we finally started a blog too! Its so fun to be able to see what you guys are up to...we don't see you enough! Merry Christmas! Hopefully we'll see you soon :)
3 comments:
I love the pictures so cute!
Meg the pictures are awesome! I love the scenery. You make such an adorable family. Keep in touch!
She is SO cute! It was fun to finally meet her at Emily's shower! And its always so good to see you!
I found your blog through Jason and Heidi (I hope you don't mind) and just wanted to let you know that we finally started a blog too! Its so fun to be able to see what you guys are up to...we don't see you enough!
Merry Christmas! Hopefully we'll see you soon :)
Post a Comment