background

9/19/08

Fall / Hunting



I really love the fall season. The crisp cool air, the colors of the leaves, and the smells of pumkin spice and such. I turn into a widow however with all of the hunts my husband is involved in. The hunting doesn't begin with the actual hunt, they have to go and scout around. It's a good thing they have four wheelers which don't take as much gas! Alan (Aaron's father) drew out for big bull this year and they have been having a good time trying to get one. The hunt started last Saturday and ends this Tuesday, so hopefully they get one. Aaron's hunts get done towards the end of October. I went for a four wheeler ride (which turned out to be pretty bumpy for a prego lady) recently with Aaron to look for a big bull and that's what the pics are of. Also, they poured the footings today, we've only been waiting 3 wks!

3 comments:

Liz said...

You look so cute. I am glad they poured your footings. I hope you are taking lots of pictures of them building your house.

I know how the hunting goes.. Scott had been gone a week and a half:)
liz

alison said...

I feel for you. My "hunting" season goes from August until Super Bowl Sunday.

OneBrilliantGirl said...

I love all the pics! Makes me jealous since we're missing out on so many things. Good luck with the hunt. I know it's a big deal.